Sunday, March 20, 2005

t minus 7


good sunday, everyone! it has taken me a long time to decide on what to knit; today, i have finally succeeded in making something for the bunny knit along.



finger puppet, what could be easier? it took me more time to darn in the ends and to give it a face than to knit the entire bunny.

as i live in a third floor apartment, i have no woodsy environment for props. all i have is a small tub of plastic grass so please bear with me. this next shot is poor but it shows the nice sunday sky.



and a close up for good measure.



have a fine week, everyone! it's been terrific seeing your interpretations of legs. thank you so much for sharing!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

That is so freakin' cute! I especially love the pictures of him peeking out from the grass. :)

Kara said...

You've left us all in your dust with your adorable bunny and it's photo op.

Tami said...

I love your photo shoot. I was at work when I viewed it and had to LOL at how adorable it was.