Monday, March 14, 2005

fuzzy bunny butt



all of the bunnies in this knit-a-long were too cute for me to handle, so when i woke up on sunday morning at the ungodly hour of 7 a.m. i thought i'd give the heart strings fiber arts bunny pattern a try.

the whole thing was complete in just under two hours, using a bulky pepto-bismol pink yarn. next time i'll opt for something more fuzzy, and less bulky and see what happens. i love the simplicity of this pattern, and even though i hate sewing, all of my ungainly seams and stitches are on the bunny underside - which makes me feel better.



i have also cast on for one of the schmeebot bunnies, but i am a bit intimidated by the fancy-free pattern. i'll post more if i make any more progress in that arena.

also... this is my first-ever knit-a-long! thanks for having me!

No comments: